Eosin Automotive Engine Electronic Tachometer 0~8000RPM
The electronic tachometer has pointer type and liquid crystal digital display type. The digital integrated circuit is provided in the table, and the voltage pulse sent by the ignition coil is driven to drive the pointer to move or digitally display.
Tachometer is generally disposed in the instrument panel, and the speedometers are placed symmetrically together.
Tachometer works according to the magnetic principle.It receives the pulse signal generated when the primary current is interrupted in the ignition coil and converts this signal into displayable speed value.
• Used to measure the RPM of automobile engine.
• Numbers and pointer clearly show the RPM.
• Blue light on the dial for easy reading in the darkness.
• Measurement range is 0~8000 RPM.
• Suitable for 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines.
• High sensitivity and easy operation.
Measuring range: 0~8000 RPM.
Voltage: 12 V
Shell: black shell/gray shell
Outer circle: black circle/aluminum matt circle
Table background color: white