Hourmeter for engine operating hours will help make it easy to stick to a proper maintenance schedule.
It is only activated when the engine is running so only genuine engine operating hours are counted.
It is widely used in marine engines,construction machines, gensets, vehicles and other fields. Just like a car's odometer, an hour meter cannot be spun backward, but they can be replaced.
● Indicates elapsed engine operating hours 0 - 10,000
● Scratch-resistant curved glass lens sheds water
● Near-flush bezel follows the curve of the lens to eliminate water trapping
● Fits standard 2" instrument dash mounting hole
● 1-Year limited warranty
● Installation Diameter: 2-1/16"(52mm）
● Dial: Black dial with black bezel, full hours (white on black) , curved scratch-resistant glass lens
● Illumination: Not illumination
● Nominal Voltage: 12 / 24 Volt DC
● Ingress Protection (gauge front): IP65 (Dustproof / protected against jets of water from all directions)